Client Advisor, Business Insurance
Position Title: Client Advisor, Business Insurance
Department: Business Insurance
Reports to: Director of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Invest in your consultative B2B selling and relationship skills and grow your career. This entrepreneurial position offers autonomy and flexibility in selling insurance and coordinating services and offerings to new and existing clients. Hybrid work schedule available, and a competitive salary that decreases overtime as you build your book of business with commissions.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years experience in sales; however, appropriate experience may be substituted upon other qualifications. Candidates must either hold or be able to pass P&C Producer’s exam to hold an agent’s license.
• Prospect for new business from existing clients and identified target groups.
• Develop positive, long-term relationships with clients and carriers
• Collect detailed risk and underwriting information including survey data and loss history.
• Develop and deliver formal proposals of insurance including details of coverage, limits, deductibles and other pertinent information.
• Collaborate with Business Insurance Account Managers to ensure complete company submissions and account service, including claims issues.
• Keep informed regarding industry information and marketplace changes to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
Access the job description and details for print or download here.
Where we are
Find us at one of our 6 office locations located in Vermont and New York.
Get a quote
We’ll connect you with one of our agents.