Inland Marine

Full protection for your assets, anywhere.

What is Inland Marine Insurance?

Inland Marine insurance serves as a similar purpose to your property insurance policy. It is property insurance for your property that is in transit over land, any moveable property, modes of transportation, modes of communication, and property under construction. Many inland marine coverage forms provide coverage without regard to the location of the covered property. As a whole, inland marine coverage forms are generally broader than property coverage forms.

What’s Covered?

  • Property in transit over land: Construction materials, medical and scientific equipment, and raw materials or finished goods
  • Moveable property: Contractor’s equipment, computer equipment, and tools
  • Modes of Transportation: Bridges, roads, and piers
  • Modes of Communication: Billboards, television, cell, and radio towers
  • Property Under Construction: Also known as Builders Risk, covers new construction and renovations to existing structures

Have questions? We’re here to help!