Whether you enjoy winters in the north or are just trying get through them with the help of your snowmobile, protecting your vehicle, and others, is necessary. Snowmobile insurance can cover bodily injury and property damage and comprehensive coverage options to make your policy affordable.
Given the seasonality of this item, there are many options for paying premiums and types of coverage that work for you.
- Property damage liability
- Bodily Injury and Medical Payments
- Uninsured and Under-Insured Motorists
- Riding gear, helmets, added accessories
- Multi-snowmobile Discounts
- Discounts for taking state-sponsored safety courses
There is a wide range of deductibles and a variety of limits to choose from; Hickok & Boardman Insurance Group can help you find the best protection with a plan you can afford. Although you pay a seasonal premium, your coverage is in effect year-round!