Hickok & Boardman offers Travel Insurance through Starr Insurance Companies!
Whether it’s a family vacation, a business trip, or a remote getaway, we offer various single-trip and annual plans for you and your group of travelers. It’s not always smooth sailing when leaving home, and many unexpected events can happen during, and even before you leave home. Not only will we offer a suitable coverage for your trip, but our partners at Starr offer concierge benefits and travel assistance when you’re finally on the go.
There are many expenses associated with planning, preparing, and ultimately going on a trip. And when unexpected complications arise, it can mean a substantial loss for you. There are key coverages that travel plans provide, as well as specific additions to your policy that can be met upon request.
- Air Ticket Protection: Protect the cost of your airline ticket.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Coverage: If you must cancel your trip for a medical or non-medical reason, you are entitled to reimbursement. Additional premium can allow you to cancel for any reason and
- Medical Expense or Emergency Assistance: If you’re are injured or become ill while you’re on your trip.
- Baggage and Personal Effects: Reimbursement for any damaged, lost, or stolen items, baggage, and personal effects.
- Baggage Delay: Covers the cost of replacing necessary personal items or possessions from delayed or misdirected baggage.
- Travel Assistance: 24-hour travel assistance and concierge services if any issues arise and to help your trip run as smoothly as possible.